About Me

My photo
I am a designer and artist. I have a strong love for fashion and exclusive items. Apparel, shoes, haberdashery, lifestyle items like boats, cars, gadgets, alcohol, exotic travel locations and the such are just a few of the things that will be covered in my blog. I design, cut & sew, and also do graphic design, and hand rendering in a wide array of media. I hope you find this blog fun, informative and most importantly "Fashionable"

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wash Away Distress :: Denim Trends on The Horizon

Denim trends are constantly evolving. Long gone are the days of the "classic" jeans. A few key trends and technique updates that are in the air are the key distress technique, the snow wash(which I can't say I'm a fan of), and the asphalt finish(which I think will fit nicely into the punk, grunge, and gothic crowds nicely). We'll have to see which ones make the cut.

J.C. Leyendecker "The Bespoke Aficionado"

No comments:

Post a Comment