About Me

My photo
I am a designer and artist. I have a strong love for fashion and exclusive items. Apparel, shoes, haberdashery, lifestyle items like boats, cars, gadgets, alcohol, exotic travel locations and the such are just a few of the things that will be covered in my blog. I design, cut & sew, and also do graphic design, and hand rendering in a wide array of media. I hope you find this blog fun, informative and most importantly "Fashionable"

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mr. Leyendecker Creates

For those of you that know me, you also know that I design, cut and sew. I decided to bring in 2011 with a bespoke piece that my partners over at Charlies Custom Tailor assisted in creating. The design was created for a more formal event. I wanted to create something that was sophisticated, classy, but not stuffy. The following influenced the inspiration:
The suit was a wool & cashmere blend, with a satin shawl collar lapel, single breasted with one button. The finished product:
 Of course there was a fashion clash of epic proportions. The kind that would incite the paparazzi and gossip mags to fuel the "Who Wore It Best" tagline. Besides the surprise guest appearance from "The Blues Brothers" I would say the night went off without a hitch. Honorable mention to my brother Mr. Sole Search for being a good sport about the whole thing.

The richness of color in this room made for a great backdrop even if my disposition at the moment appeared otherwise:

Where would we be without our host and hostess (Gold Dress) of the evening at the Mansion House Atlanta for all their hospitality.
And now for our feature presentation: Designing An Epic Weekend - Infinite Fashions & Charlie's Custom Tailor Collaboration: 



No comments:

Post a Comment