About Me

My photo
I am a designer and artist. I have a strong love for fashion and exclusive items. Apparel, shoes, haberdashery, lifestyle items like boats, cars, gadgets, alcohol, exotic travel locations and the such are just a few of the things that will be covered in my blog. I design, cut & sew, and also do graphic design, and hand rendering in a wide array of media. I hope you find this blog fun, informative and most importantly "Fashionable"

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Ring

Today I was in awe by my coworkers ring. So much so that I had to share it with the rest of the world.

Here is what she told me about it's origin:

It was a gift from my friend Chris who works for Erickson Beamon. Erickson Beamon is known for their handmade costume jewelry, and has been featured in many, many editorials, as well as in fashion shows, television, etc. Lady Gaga has worn several custom pieces over the last year or so. My ring is identical to some that were made for Fergie to wear on the Black Eyed Peas tour. It’s plated in black oxidized silver, with hand set Swarovski crystals and metal spikes.





No comments:

Post a Comment